Holiday season is officially upon us, with the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving up first. Whether you’re looking for your hometown crush or a completely new connection, making matches on Bumble can add to the festive cheer. Try one of these Thanksgiving-themed opening lines to get the conversation going:
- What’s your must-have to survive the holidays?
- If you were a Thanksgiving side dish, which one would you be and why?
- Which restaurant would you order a Thanksgiving feast from?
- Got any fun Thanksgiving traditions?
- So now that it’s Thanksgiving, can we start playing Christmas music?
- What Thanksgiving food can you not stand?
- Does your family have any unusual Thanksgiving dishes?
- What Thanksgiving dish is severely overrated? Underrated?
- Marry, kiss, kill: mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, turkey
- So what are you actually thankful for this holiday?
- What’s the usual vibe of your Thanksgiving dinner?
- If you had to bring something to a Thanksgiving potluck, what would you make?
- Rate these from best to worst: apple pie, pumpkin pie, cherry pie, pecan pie
Speaking of questions, we all know that Thanksgiving dinner can be like an interrogation with (usually) well-meaning relatives asking about your love life. It can be a lot of pressure to hear “Seeing anyone special?” over and over, so we’ve got a guide on how to handle your family’s questions during the holidays. And hey, you might just meet someone special on Bumble this Thanksgiving!