St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner—but you don’t have to be Irish to get lucky and find a great match. Whether you’re planning on going to a parade, clinking pint glasses, or just trying not to get pinched, you can kick things up a notch by celebrating with someone fun and new. To find that connection, try charming your Bumble match this St. Patrick’s Day with one of these opening lines:
- Hey! Have any fun St. Patrick’s Day traditions?
- St. Paddy’s Day is nearly here and we’ve matched on Bumble. It must be the luck of the Irish!
- What do you think of drinking green beer on St. Patrick’s Day: Gross or celebratory?
- Happy St. Paddy’s Day! Are you wearing any green right now?
- I hear it’s lucky to let someone buy you a beer on St. Paddy’s Day. Are you free on March 17?
- Picture this: It’s St. Patrick’s Day and you find your pot of gold. What do you buy with it?
- Are you doing anything to celebrate St. Paddy’s day this year?
- Finding someone who’s also into [common interest] is like finding a four leaf clover!
- It’s St. Patrick’s Day—send me a voice note of your best Irish accent and I’ll rate it on a scale of 1–10.
You can create your own luck on Bumble by adopting the spirit of the Irish: be bold, be optimistic, and be you! But if you’re still feeling a little nervous about sending the first message, check out our tips here for making the first move.