Spooky season is right around the corner! Whether you’re wanting to find someone to share a couples costume with, join you at the pumpkin patch, or cozy up in front of a scary movie, we’ve got a list of Halloween-themed opening lines to help you find a date and a potential boo (sorry, we had to) on Bumble.
- What’s the best Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
- Marry, kiss, kill: Candy corn, gummy bears, chocolate bars?
- What would our couples costume be?
- Do you have a go-to lazy Halloween costume?
- What scary movie could you survive in?
- If you were in a horror movie, what would be your strategy?
- What’s your plan for the zombie apocalypse?
- What is the worst couples costume, and do you want to do it with me?
- Trick or treat? (Do you want a roast or a compliment?)
- Fight or flight? Just wanna know if you’ll protect me when we go to a haunted house!
- What’s your favorite Halloween candy? (I *will* be judging your answer!)
So start swiping, send the first message, and finally plan that pumpkin-carving date you’ve always dreamed of. But if the idea of arranging a date gives you the heebie-jeebies, fear not! We’ve put together a guide on how to ask someone out—so that’s one less thing to be scared of this Halloween.