The temperature is dropping, hot lattes are brewing, and we’re getting our favorite sweaters out of storage. That’s right: cuffing season is upon us once again, and having someone to snuggle with is sounding really good right about now. Cuffing season happens between late fall and early spring, the time of year when folks are looking to couple up for the colder months.
Whether you’re looking for something low-key or long-term, using Bumble is a great place to start. If you’ve matched with someone who you can envision getting cozy with, ignite the fire with one of these opening lines.
- Big spoon or little spoon?
- What does your perfect night in look like?
- What do you like most about the weather getting colder?
- Do you believe that cuffing season is a thing or not?
- What are you looking for this cuffing season?
- Favorite movie snack: popcorn or candy?
- Are you a summer or winter kind of person?
- What holiday are you most looking forward to?
- What’s your go-to comfort movie?
- What’s your favorite cozy date?
Now that things are heating up, check out a few more of our tips for dating during the holiday season. Most of all, remember to be yourself! There can be pressure to “cuff” someone in this time period, but you should never settle for something that doesn’t feel right. Besides, a slow burn can lead to an even more meaningful relationship.