Unless you’ve been too busy rollerblading, you’ll know that this summer is all about “Barbie The Movie”. Because Bumble and Barbie both prioritize putting kindness first, we’ve partnered to encourage our community to spread sunshine through sending thoughtful messages.
That’s why a whole bunch of Barbies and Kens from the big screen are joining the app to cheer you on as you swipe and match, as well as giving advice about sending Compliments on Bumble. From July 12 to 26, Barbies and Kens from “Barbie The Movie” will be popping up in your swipe queue wanting to match with you. Swipe right and you’ll get to read their tips on why kindness is cool, with a few of their favorite Bumble Compliments examples for inspiration.
Anyone can send a compliment on Bumble when they come across a profile they like in their swipe queue or Beeline—and you don’t have to match with the other person first! It’s the perfect way to spread a little happiness, make someone smile, and get a head start on a potential conversation by commenting directly on a part of someone’s profile.
Need some inspo? Whether you love Barbie or hate Barbie, these Compliments are for you. Try sending one to a potential match to see if you can turn their day into the best day ever!
- OMG, your travel photos look amazing. If you could build your dream house anywhere, where would it be?
- That first pic of you is so fun—it looks like you had the best day ever!
- Love to see that we have the same Interest Badges! As we’re both into comedies, thoughts on seeing the “Barbie” movie together?
- That photo of you dancing is so good—was it taken at a giant blowout party with planned choreography?
- It’s awesome that you have an active lifestyle, too! How do you feel about rollerblading for a first date?
So, what are you waiting for? Take after Barbie (and Ken) and send a Compliment to your Bumble crush today—it may just lead to your best date ever.
“Barbie The Movie” arrives in theaters on July 21. Watch the main trailer.