Summer may be winding down, but that doesn’t mean your love life has to cool off: back-to-school season brings tons of new chances to connect with people on and off campus. Now that your classmates are wrapping up their internships and heading to school once again, the dating pool is about to get a whole lot more exciting!
As you plan your class schedule and settle in with your new roomie, get the conversations flowing on Bumble with a few of these back-to-school opening lines. It’s a great way to spark a new connection during syllabus week.
- What’s your go-to fun fact for a class icebreaker?
- What’s your favorite party game?
- If you could only go to one campus restaurant all semester, what would it be?
- What subject are you best at and what subject are you worst at?
- Looking for someone to join the [campus club/activity] with me. Are you in?
- Taking any cool classes this semester?
- What subject do you think you’re qualified to teach a class on?
- What’s the best theme party you’ve been to?
- Are you the type of person who does your summer reading ahead of time, or do you save it to the very last minute?
- So what do you think our school mascot should *actually* be?
If you have butterflies in your stomach when it comes to hitting the send button, check out these tips on how to make the first move when you’re nervous. And once you hit it off with your campus crush, take a study break with one of these outdoor date ideas!